So I’ve not done any baking in a while so today I thought I’d make some breakfast muffins.
I’ve made these loads of times before and they are really easy to make.
Here are all the ingredients you will need :
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined. It’s quite messy which makes it more fun.
- Fold the blueberries in the remaining flour and then carefully fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling them nearly to the top of the case. I didn’t fill them all the way to the top as they rise quite a bit in the oven
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm and just starting to turn golden. As you can see mine are a little darker then golden but oh well.
These will keep for about 3 days,I eat them for breakfast or throughout the day because I’m always hungry haha.
Hope you enjoy these too
Peace and Love